Blackburn – 23km from Melbourne CBD
$390,000 to $500,000
Due to the continual gentrification of Melbourne, the eastern corridor (including Blackburn) is experiencing rapid economic growth.
In Blackburn, over 52% of the population hold a professional or managerial role. This strong population growth will aid in driving property demand over the long term.
- 77 apartment buildings in building B
- One bedroom apartments (53sqm) from $390,000
- Two bedroom apartments (63sqm) from $500,000
4% gross rental yield
Why Pace of Blackburn?
- Established residential market synonymous to Melbourne’s East
- 15% of household incomes higher than Melbourne average
- Vacancy rate of 3.3% (stable market)